Friday 12 November 2010

This weekend is going to

be the end of all this.

I'm going to change, and I don't care what it takes, because this needs to be done.
I'm going to grow a pair and do what I want!
I'm going to get stuck into uni work, and make myself proud.
I'm going to make every minute count.
I'm going to lose weight, the last half a stone of my aim.
I'm going to draw, paint and make the art I want to!
I'm going to become a better person.

This weekend will see the last of me, and how I feel right now, I'm fed up of holding my breath and hiding everything, I'm fed up of holding back because I'm worried about what people will think of me. Thank you for making me realise how stupid I've been and how I've just let people walk all over me, making me feel worthless and good for nothing. That is no way to live and I cannot believe that it has taken me so long to realise this. So don't even think about trying anything like that on me again, because you'll be shocked. I honestly don't know why I let that happen, you made me feel sick inside, and I'm truly disgusted by you, how do you sleep at night?
I'm fully aware that in life you make mistakes, and god only knows I've made some big ones, but I will not let them stop me from becoming who I'm supposed to be in this endless crap-cycle that is life.

You watch.. You'll wish you'd never hurt me like this.
The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment