Saturday 27 November 2010

Yesterday!

Best day ever!
We queued outside Waterstones In Piccadilly from 10.30am till 3.30, (when we got to sit inside and queue) then at half 5 ish Kat comes in! I was so damn excited, I think I must of made a tit out of myself in front of the people that we'd met standing in the queue, but to be honest WHO CARES!?!?! I got to meet one of my two favourite people ever! My lord, I looked rough - hat hair and rosy cheeks from the cold.. obviously Kat looked amazing! We were allowed to have a photo with her, mine was pretty awesome even though I looked shit!

BUT..

When I got home, I put my memory card into a reader then into the computer, when the computer decides to wipe off all the contents of my card! I'm so pissed off, but David is recovering the photos as I blog, I am waiting for a message telling me he's found the photos I took and the one taken of me and Kat... I honestly don't know what I'll do if it's lost forever :( I'll cry. Until then this is a photo one of the journalists took of her :)


BEST DAY EVER!♥

No comments:

Post a Comment