Tuesday 23 November 2010

i'm waiting in the dark

for miracles.
but miracles don't happen here....


Part of me wishes you'd show up unexpected, and tell me everything is going to be okay, that you want me, and that you won't forget me. Please stop doing this, I can't take much more of it, you don't know how much you're breaking me. The worst part is the music that's making it all harder was given to me by you! God what the hell is wrong with me, I'm NEVER like this, I've not been myself and I can't explain why, but all that makes sense is how I felt, when you were holding me. GOD THIS IS SO STUPID! You don't even care, you have spoon fed me bullshit, and I've just taken it all in.. Can't you prove that you meant what you said? That when you said you had feelings that they were real?? Come show me..

Please.

No comments:

Post a Comment