Monday 8 November 2010

Today I realised...

I have a lot to do!
So I'm going to do something about this, and I will do it well!
I've got to get my act together this week, I'm going to wipe out all distractions, bar comedy tomorrow night and get working!
So.. Aims for this week:

- Get some more practical work done, at least 4 or 5 pieces.
- Start taking photos/documenting the outcomes.
- Artist research NEEDS developing.
- Get working on my own drawing and painting (research references).
- Make sure to research any decent exhibitions that are on.


That will get me started, and I'm sure once I've done everything on this list I'll be up to date with my studio work, ready to do the written documentation and statement, so I'll be well on the way to passing the assessment in 4 weeks time.

I'll blog again later to see how much I can manage in a day.. Please don't hold your breath! :D I NEED to get out of this lazy student routine... *Sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment