Thursday 11 November 2010

I found this quote...

“If I never met you, I wouldn't like you. If I didn't like you, I wouldn't love you. If I didn't love you, I wouldn't miss you. But I did, I do, and I will.”

It was a friends facebook status.
I like it a lot... And it makes me think.
I want to write a list of names of people that I really need to thank for their time, and meeting them and mostly for everything they have even done for me, so here goes:
- Steph 'Ginge' Burnham, Amy Jayne Butterworth, Natalie Stead.
My best friends, the only people that have put up with me for 7/8 years or more, I wouldn't be able to live without these guys keeping me strong, I only hope I'm doing the same for them.
- Jenny Prismall and Laura Angus.
The best people ever! :) I love how they both make me smile, even when we were suffering in art or textiles lessons.
- Sam, Dom, mum and dad Taylor :)
I know people go on about how much you can't choose your family, but I got given a pretty awesome bunch. I wouldn't change them for the world, I love them more than I could ever say.
- Tracey, Jess and Aaron Chesney ♥
My second family, and even though we're lost an angel, that doesn't take him from my heart. I love you all so much, and I'm so grateful for growing up with you!#
- Lini! :)
She gets her own little space, meeting her at uni has been awesome. I don't think I'd have survived without her. She must be sick of me by now :)

I really felt like I needed to write this. As lame and cliche as it is, it really had to be done. I love them all so much, and I'm just in that kind of mood.

No comments:

Post a Comment